LVL indicates your level. As you gain levels, you get access to new games, abilities and gifts, and also earn achievements.
Coins are used to play all our games. They can also be used to purchase common items in the Store.You can buy/add coins by clicking on the Buy button.
Level-up reward: -
Next Bonus: 100 coins
Next Bonus:+ 1 crystal
Enter your email address to reset your password. You may need to check your spam folder or unblock email@example.com.
An e-mail has been sent to with further instructions.
Your winnings, experience, new level benefits are not save.
Your earning and experience are not saved when playing as a Guest.
1. The following rules must be read and adhered to by all persons registering in the system.
2. By creating an account in the system, the User (henceforth referred to as “Player”) agrees that they are aware of the existing rules, fully understand and accept them. The Player’s agreement with the existing rules shall be a mandatory condition to begin using the system.
3. The existing rules may be modified by the system administration at their discretion, provided they notify the players of any such changes via an internal news system and/or by e-mail. If the Player finds the new rules unacceptable, they are free to leave the system immediately.
4. In the event of a violation or a suspected violation of the existing rules, the Player’s account may be functionally restricted or blocked by the system administration. When an account is blocked, the Player is notified of this via the e-mail indicated in their contact information. If an account becomes blocked, no money shall be returned to the account.
5. All registration data submitted by the Player to the system, such as login, password, first and last name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other information, remain confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as otherwise required by law.
6. Only persons of 18 years of age or older shall be allowed to register in the system.
7. The Player shall provide accurate information in their registration data. The system administration reserves the right to demand corroborative documents from the user, which the Player must then provide within a period of three days.
8. Registration shall be valid for only one account per computer, per family, per telephone number, per bank account, per individual person. This means that if several members of the same family play in the system, they must use the same account. It also means that only one account may be registered per computer, even if this computer is used by different people.
9. As part of the registration process, the Player shall choose a username and password in order to log in into the Website(s). It is the Player’s sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that their login information is secure. The Player must not disclose their login information to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of the Player’s member account by third parties due to disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of the Player’s login information to any third party.
10. The system administration shall not have any access to the user’s login and password information.
11. If the Player forgets their login and/or password, they may make use of the password-reminder function.
12. The Player shall be allowed to play the games available in the system. The Player shall bear full responsibility for participating in whichever games they choose.
13. The system administration shall not bear any responsibility for the Player participating in whichever games they choose if their participation violates or may violate existing laws in the Player’s jurisdiction. By participating in a game, the Player shall bear full responsibility before the laws of their jurisdiction.
14. The system shall not serve as a tax agent for the player. The tax burden shall lie exclusively on the Player as per the laws in their jurisdiction.
15. Using additional software or bots when playing games in the system is strictly prohibited.
16. By entering a game, the Player agrees to the rules of the game and to fully comply with them.
17. Registering an account in the system shall be interpreted as entering a game.
18. The system administration shall bear no responsibility for any moral, material or other damages sustained by the user while using the system.
19. When paying for services, the Player shall bear all expenses related to commission fees charged by payment processing systems.
20. By registering in the system, the Player agrees that regular newsletters shall be sent to their e-mail address, provided that is confirmed in the user’s personal profile.
21. The system administration shall have the right to verify the Player’s game, registration or other information transmitted through the system for adherence to the existing rules.
22. The system shall bear no responsibility for the actions of players and third parties.
23. In the event of disputes or situations not covered by the existing rules, the decision shall be made by the system administration at its sole discretion and shall not be appealable.
24. The system administration shall have the right, at any time, to deny any Player the right to play. In such an event, the user shall be notified of the refusal via the e-mail indicated in their contact information.
25. The Player shall have the right to terminate their participation in the system at any time at their discretion. To terminate their participation, the Player shall notify the system administration. Participation in the system shall be considered terminated the moment the system administration notifies the player about it via e-mail.
26. The Company shall not be held liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lag, or any technical or political disturbance to gameplay. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management. The Company shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
27. The system prohibits:- using inappropriate language, profanity or insulting other players;- using political slogans of any persuasion;- proliferation of narcotics;- any kind of propaganda, direct or indirect allusion to any projects not related to the system;- pretending to represent the project’s administration or the technical support team;in usernames and avatars. Players who violate these rules may be blocked or banned without any form of refund.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice
Copyright © 2012 Slotsmania.com All rights reserved.
Erestelio Ltd. 61 Spyrou Kyprianou, SK HOUSE, 4003 Limassol, Cyprus
Our policy of confidentiality contains information on data which is collected whilst using the services of Slotsmania.com in the course of our commercial relationship.
You attention is drawn to the obligatory condition of registration on the site that your full consent is given to all information on entering the site. The administration of the Service has the right to make changes to it's policy without prior notification to the users. Therefor we strongly recommend you to periodically peruse our condition for any changes or amendments.
Personal data contains the following: your Christian name, your surname, place of residence, age, etc. The information provided is used for maintaining the site, as well as in a controlled fashion for obtaining statistics indispensable to us for improving the site. We do not disclose personal information to any third party and we guarantee to you full confidentiality when operating with us.
All payment operations are made via a specially protected report SSL. Information on a credit card or electronic transfer is transferred directly to the processing centre responsible for the payment operation, and is inaccessible to our service. Thus you can be assured of absolute reliability and security in respect of payments to www.slotsmania.com through the Internet.
To maintain a high level of service to our customers we use "cookies." These are small text files which enter the name on the computer of the user, and help us to identify you on next visiting the site. Cookies are safe for a computer and cannot be used for distribution of undesirable programs. If you desire you can abstain from using cookies through an adjustment in your browser. However in this case you may break the connection with The Service. We also use IP-addresses of users for identification and gathering of statistics, helping us to improve the work of service and to thereby give greater satisfaction to our customers.
Service Slotsmania.com does not undertakes the responsibility for the content and working capacity of sites or references which are located on our service. We also cannot guarantee that the given sites will be available and safe for your computer during your use thereof.